Memberships

CU Licenses

















Okay Breast Cancer Awareness Month means something to so many people. The point to this kit was to celebrate life for the ones that have over come this battle. And Hope for those that still have to face it. And to Remember all the Good of the loved ones we have lost to Breast Cancer. Special thank you to all of you that participated in doing this blog train. Please be sure to stop by all the stops!!! Some really talented people wanted to share there support by making a little freebie!!! 

"THE GOODIES"


Download My Part HERE

Updated Links Sept. 1, 2012

HungryHill (Unable to find now as of Sept. 1st, 2012)

JustFi (Unable to find as of Sept. 1st, 2012) But does have Template with cause HERE

You Are HERE>>> ScottishButterflyCreations

2 comments:

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers